http://www.skipa.com/ – Click on the 4th/5th Grade Banner
201011PSAA4thGdSnoPssApp – Application
Last year I had read about a program that offers *free* skiing for 4th grade students as a promotion to encourage children to learn how to (and fall in love with) ski(ing). It is offered by the Pennsylvania Ski Area Association and was changed this year to 4th and 5th grades!
There is a processing fee but what you get well makes up for any nominal cost.
What you get:
22 PA Ski Resorts Free Lift passes (3 for each resort)
1 Free Learn to Ski/Board Package
What you need to do:
Apply & Pay ($20 application fee)
Pay for ski/board rentals when you go (prices vary by resort)
INFORMATION FROM THE WEBSITE:
How to apply & receive your 4th & 5th Grade Snowpass:
1. Complete application form by neatly printing the information. Remember, if we can’t read your writing, your Snowpass might go to the wrong address!
2. Parents MUST sign the application.
3. Parents must read and initial each of the rules and regulations listed on the back side of the application.
4. Include a non-returnable copy of the child’s 4th or 5th grade report card showing name, school, grade and
school year or copy of school ID or any other document verifying school grade (a copy of last year’s final report
card can also be submitted as grade verification too).
5. Include a 2” x 1 1?2” color photo of child (please PRINT child’s name on back side of photo.)
6. Include the $20 Processing Fee per child (non-refundable). Please do NOT send cash! Make checks payable to:
Pennsylvania Ski Areas Association or PSAA. MasterCard and Visa are also accepted.
7. Return all of the above information to the Pennsylvania Ski Areas Association at the following address:
P.O. Box 27, White Haven PA 18661
Questions? Call: 570-443-0963
Or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for delivery. In order to be processed applications must be postmarked no
later than 2/28/2011.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized
. Bookmark the permalink